Home        About Us        Benefits        How It Works        Blog        Contact Us

Large Wooden Pallets, Small Plastic Crates, Wooden Planks and Tyres

February 27, 2016 by
Filed under Plastics and Rubber Wanted, Wanted, Wood Wanted

Material Title: Large Wooden Pallets, Small Plastic Crates, Wooden Planks and Tyres

Type: Wanted

Category: Wood; Plastics and Rubber

Quantity and Frequency: 10 of each

Price: Free for recycling

Description: We are a school looking for these items to use in our outdoor space to build recycled play equipment.

Contacts

Name: Lisa Cheyne

Position: Teacher

Email: cheyne.l@nexus.edu.sg

Company / Organisation: Nexus International School

Address: 201 Ulu Pandan Road, Singapore

Related Waste and Material

List Your Material

Comments

8 Responses to “Large Wooden Pallets, Small Plastic Crates, Wooden Planks and Tyres”
  1. Geraldine says:

Material: wooden pallets or small wooden planks

Price: Free for recycling for DIY artwork

Description: We are a primary school Parent Support Group looking for these items to use for some DIY artwork project

2. leo says:

hi

I have about 60 pallets with dimension of 310x 68x 13.

Please contact me if your interested. Thanks

• Chu Hao Pei says:

Hi Leo,

I need 10-15 wooden pallets for an exhibition. Preferably those with minimal gaps in between as I am using them to simulate the boardwalk trails. Please contact me at haop3i[at]hotmail[dot]com if your pallets are still available. Thank you!

3. Gary Ong says:

Please contact me soon if interested, we have about 9 pallets available for recycling

• Chu Hao Pei says:

Hi Leo, Gary & Chan Hsiang,

4. See Chan Hsiang says:

HI,

I have about 100 used wooden pallets dimension 4 ft x 4 ft.

Please contact me if you are interested. thanks!

• Chu Hao Pei says:

Hi Chan Hsiang,

5. Angelynn says:

Hi Lisa! We are looking to give away free tyres.

Add New Comment

Tell us what you're thinking